The Beira Agricultural Growth Corridor welcomes investors with an interest in creating profitable agriculture in the Beira Corridor.
The BAGC initiative – A public private partnership aims to attract and support new investment to boost agribusiness in the corridor
The BAGC supports investors in the following ways:
- Help in locating and assessing potential investment locations
- Facilitating discussions with local communities to create win-win developments
- Assist in strengthening Government relations
- Provide guidance in important areas of legislation and policy
- Facilitate access to complementary finance
- Introduce potential partners to enhance and de-risk planned investments
Want to know more? Want help in developing your investment proposal?